- Advanced Placement Test Series (AP)
- Admission Test Series (ATS)
- Career Examination Series (C)
- College Level Examination Series (CLEP)
- Certified Nurse Examination Series (CN)
- College Proficiency Examination Series (CPEP)
- General Aptitude and Abilities Series (CS)
- DSST Exams (DSST)
- Excelsior (Regents) College Examinations (ECE)
- Fundamental Series (F)
- Graduate Record Examination Series (GRE)
- National Teacher Examination Series (NTE)
- New York State Teacher Certification (NYSTCE)
- Occupational Competency Examination Series (OCE)
- Regents Competency Test Series (RCT)
- Regents External Degree Series (REDP)
- College Board SAT Subject Test Series (SAT)
- Teachers License Examination Series (TLE)
- Teachers Lesson Plan Book Series (TLPB)
- Test Your Knowledge Series (Q)
- Undergraduate Program Field Tests (UPFT)
- Workbook Series (W)
You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
See below for each of our series
Passbooks® have been written and designed with a single purpose in mind. To help you prepare for, and to pass, your examination. If you are looking for a Civil Service, DANTES, CLEP, SAT, AP, CN, PRAXIS, GRE, LSAT, or any other examination, we are sure to have the book for you. You can start your search by either selecting an examination or career type below or you can enter a search term in the search field above. You may also download our Career Series (509 KB) and Non Career Series (518 KB) Catalogs.
Passbooks are like no other books you have ever used, containing just what you need to prepare for that big test, whether it be for school, career, license or profession. With over 6,000 titles, we have a Passbook for your test. Plastic bound to lie flat for study ease, Passbooks contain all the latest information to help you pass your test. Passbooks are not fancy - they're plain and practical. They're meant for hard study, marking, creasing and throwing out after use.
"We've been around for more than 40 years. That should tell you something about our success in helping generations of exam candidates. We're here to help you, too."
"Jack Rudman has really outdone himself in perfecting the ultimate preparation guide for the Dante Business exam. Jack's clear and concise explanation of the subject has led me and the rest of my class at St. Joseph's College to master the exam. Even my cousin with a learning deficiency has almost passed the exam and within seven to eight more tries I'm sure she will."